Your Painting Company Professionals in Surprise, AZ
When you think KB Precision Painting, think superior workmanship from a Surprise painting company
. There's so much more to a professional looking paint job than just the basic color application to your walls.
It's about skill, precision, and a dedication to customer satisfaction, to say the least. The majority of the job is the preparation and cleanup and it's a great deal more difficult than most people realize when they try to take it on as a DIY project.
Surprise homeowners can take comfort in knowing we want your home to look its very best, inside and out. The work we do helps bridge the gap between just owning a house and living in the home of your dreams.
Exterior Painting: A Whole New Curb Appeal
Investing into the way your Surprise home looks from the outside provides a number of benefits. Your home really is your biggest and most important investment and it makes sense to want to take good care of it with jobs like exterior painting
House painting is a great way to tackle a big home improvement project and you'll reap benefits like:
- Curb Appeal
- Pride of Ownership
- Increased Property Value
- Enhanced Protection Against the Elements
- Safeguard Against Pests
- Improved Longevity of Siding
- Plus so much more…
Take into consideration the importance of making paint color choices that compliment your home based on the architectural style. The hues should also pair well with the landscaping and even work cohesively with neighboring houses, for an all-around beautiful community.
Save Big & Make Major Changes With Cabinet Refinishing
Remodeling the kitchen is a big task with great rewards, but what many remodeling contractors don't mention is the option of cabinet refinishing. In fact, in many instances, just refinishing the cabinets can make enough of a difference that you may not need to renovate the entire kitchen, at least for a few more years.
This process involves taking otherwise quality cabinets and converting the look with refinishing and the benefits are:
Find out more by learning from us firsthand; give our Surprise painting company experts a call, right now.
- This is a cost-effective alternative to installing new cabinets. New cabinetry can consume as much as 40% of your remodeling budget. Repurposing what you already have costs a fraction of this expense.
- Repurposing is also the more Eco-friendly approach to take. By not adding materials to the landfill that are still in good condition, you're being more environmentally responsible choice.
- Since your cabinets are the focal point of the room, changing the look is a great way to update and upgrade without entire renovations. If you'd rather put off major remodeling for a few more years, focus on changing the appearance of the cabinets.